Caserta: A Cultural And Shopping Tour
Shopping Tour in Caserta
Campania region is famous for its characteristic fashion style that influenced many trends over the years. For this reason, a shopping tour in the area is a must.
But it’s impossible to go on a shopping tour ignoring the vast cultural heritage of the region, that’s why our tour combines with success both elements.
Get ready to feel like royalty in your luxury vehicle and enjoy the beauties of this land during our Caserta tour.
Caserta is a rather small city that can be easily reached by car from Sorrento or from the Amalfi coast areas. And although it is less famous than Naples or Salerno, the truth is that Caserta hides impressive gems and many interesting sites.
One of them, probably the most famous, is Reggia de Caserta, the royal palace residence of Bourbon dynasty in Naples and UNESCO World Heritage site. The palace is impressive, but it’s not the only attraction of the city.
As important as its architectural and cultural legacy is the naturalistic area of Caserta, mainly highlighted by the Royal Park, an area of lush vegetation that boasts impressive sculptures, fountains and exotic plants.
La Reggia Designer Outlet Shopping Center
Once discovered the cultural and natural heritage of Caserta, your driver will take you to La Reggia Designer Outlet Shopping Center where you will be able to enjoy an authentic shopping tour in the heart of Italy.
La Reggia Designer Outlet is the largest outlet village in the Province and is part of McArthur Glen Designer Outlets brand.
The shopping center counts over 100 boutiques, designer garments can be acquired with discounts of up to 70% and brands vary from established fashion names such as Prada, Gucci, Versace or Valentino to athletic brands such as Nike, Puma or Adidas.
Top 10 Things To Do On This Tour
1. Get lost among the over 100 rooms of Reggia de Caserta palace.
2. Admire the imposing art reigning in all the corners of the Royal Palace in Caserta.
3. Explore the Royal Park of Reggia de Caserta.
4. Find the Fountain of Diana and Actaeon under the waterfall in the Royal Park.
5. Have a relaxing stroll in the English garden in the Royal Park.
6. Enjoy a mesmerizing view over Caserta from San Leucio viewpoint.
7. Go on a trip to San Silvestro Oasis. (Optional)
8. Stroll among the designer boutiques at La Reggia Designer Outlet Shopping Center.
9. Buy some exclusive Italian fashion garments at affordable prices.
10.Enjoy a pizza or a cup of coffee in one of the bars and restaurants of La Reggia Designer Outlet.
What To Expect
Pick Up/Drop Off: your preferred hotel or cruise liner in Sorrento or Amalfi coast regions.
Tour duration: approximatively 9 hours, typically from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Included: deluxe vehicle and professional English speaking driver, fuel, parking tolls and road taxes.
Not included: entrance fees if applicable, lunch arrangements, any optional stops, anything else not mentioned as included.
Optional: authorized tour guide – available with a small extra cost.
Contact us for a quote.